1 人至 8人
Combining incredible local food and wine with over 2000 years of history, this food tour will take you on a magical journey of historic Barcelona!
• Sample a variety of authentic food like the legendary 'Pa amb Tomàquet', the famous Patatas Bravas, an assortment of locally made cheeses, cured meats, and much more!
• Cava, wine, and beer are included
• Explore three of the most vibrant neighborhoods on foot (Barceloneta, Barri Gotic, and El Born), discovering Medieval streets, alleyways, hidden family-run restaurants, bodegas, and taverns
• Communal food walk for up to 8 people
• Adrian has lived in Barcelona for 3.5 years and is a devoted foodie who's passionate about Catalan history and culture
About your host, adrian: "I've lived in different cities around the world like Sydney, Buenos Aires, Panama City, London, Boston, Los Angeles, Washington D.C. and a few others. I've tried some of the best local food and drinks this world-renowned city has to offer. Let me show you my beloved Barcelona!"
Cava & Sparkling Wine with Tapas
The first stop you try Spain's amazing Jamoń Serrano with Don Manchego Cheese alongside the chistorra de Navarra is the famous sausage typical from Navarra. Taste our must-try drink called Cava and Sparkling wine regional wine.
La Bomba, Best Patatas Bravas & Pan amb Tomàquet, Clara Beer
2nd stop - will make your tastebuds happy. Try the best Patatas Bravas in the City along with a local dish created over 80 years from Barceloneta called La Bomba. served with Catalan favorite Pan amb Tomàquet/ bread with rub tomato. Wash it all down with a Clara/lemonade beer.
Fried Eggplant, Steak and Salad with Wine
Third stop - enjoy life-changing Berenjena crujiente con Miel/fried eggplant with honey, oh so tender Steak Pintxo, and salad served with White or Red wine
Porrón - Tomato Salad, Fried Fish Catalan Sauage
Final stop - Try your luck with the centries old drinking vessel called the Porrón with rose wine. very tasty tomato salad with sweet onions and olive oil. Fried fish called Boquerones and Catalan regional sausages called Botifarra.
紅葡萄酒, 白葡萄酒, 香檳, 啤酒, 氣泡酒