French blogger living in the center of Tel Aviv , graduated from a French international cooking school. Invites you to her kitchen to take a cooking class of real French cuisine!
What to expect?
• You will learn to cook like a real French person as you can reproduce the recipe to impress your friends and family when you’ll be back home.
• Chouquettes is the most popular pastry in France, the Hebrew word for פחזניות. all kids for each generation loved them (and adults too but shhhh ;)
• The schedule is simple, basically you will take about one hour of cooking and then we will taste and enjoy it.
• Chouquettes contain gluten and lactose
• The workshop is in English
About your host:
"As a foodie, lover of cooking and baking, my daily life is filled with food and gastronomy.
I invite you to my apartment to learn how to cook a real french puff pastry baked with sugar in the oven. The good news is that you can then pimp the recipe and make some delicious savory combinations too.
During the class, we will, of course, taste our hard work together, discuss and you'll ask me all you are wondering to learn about French cuisine!
Basically I am at your disposal if you have any question. Glad to share my passion with you!
飲品：賓客可自帶酒類, 咖啡, 茶, 软饮